Welcome! We have been genuinely touched by the generous support of our dining community in countless ways over the past several months. While some things may look a bit different than usual, we want to assure you that we are carefully following all state and city guidelines for your health and safety, as well as for that of our staff. It is our hope that you will relax and enjoy yourselves while dining with us, knowing that we have taken care of all the details.
A few things to know:
- Our team is vaccinated.
- New York City requires guests aged 12 years and older to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and show proof of COVID-19 vaccination to enter the restaurants. We are happy to accommodate anyone who isn't vaccinated or doesn't have proof of vaccination in our outdoor seating, as space permits. Unvaccinated guests must wear a mask to access the indoor restrooms and maintain 6-feet of social distancing when inside.
- Acceptable proof of vaccination includes your physical vaccination card, photo of your vaccination card, Excelsior Pass, the Key to NYC Pass, or an equivalent government-provided digital record.
- We kindly ask that all unvaccinated guests wear masks that cover their noses and mouths when entering the restaurant to access restrooms.
- We conduct a heightened deep clean of all tables and chairs before guests are seated and once again, when guests depart. We will also happily cover whatever you need in between. Just signal and we will take care of it.
- There are some nitty gritty health precautions taking place behind the scenes: each of our staff members are getting temperature checked daily and are submitting to a health screen prior to coming into the building each day. Anyone who doesn’t pass the screen is asked to return home.
- We have conducted a thorough upgrade of our heating, ventilation and air conditioning system that exceeds all current requirements. We have installed a MERV 13 filtration system, enhanced by Reme Halo Ionization air purification device with broad spectrum UV lights.
- We welcome you to peruse our menus and wine list before arriving. If you prefer, we are happy to arrange a call with our sommelier to discuss our selections and make some wine choices in advance.
- We have an option for contactless payment for your convenience.
We are looking forward to seeing you. If you have any questions at all or if there is anything we can do to make your visit more comfortable or, dare we say, more fun, please don’t hesitate to ask.